Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friendship Swap~ Sandra

I received the most beautiful package in the mail from my swap partner and friend~Sandra. Sandra does not have a blog but can be found on Flickr..."SKBlanks" ...She has to be one of the nicest people on there! Well, I received my package from her and.. oh my, it was as sweet as she is!
Everything was sooo gorgeous! The package itself ~ amazing...I didn't want to open it but couldn't wait to either! (I did save the wrapping) First, look at this absolutely gorgeous cuff.

Just beautiful... the lace, the stitching~ everything impeccable! Handmade flower~love! I wear it all the time...


Now, look at this.....Is this not the most beautiful heart you've ever seen??? All handmade...


Look at the details, I wish you could see it in person! So pretty! See her pretty ribbon flowers?She makes those from ribbon...just lovely!


Now, just when you think there cannot be anything else... Look at this!
This was one of the first things I saw that Sandra had made...I fell in love with it! Now, I have one of my very own..Don't you love it too?

Soft~ sweet colors,and again...the details! Love this ribbon and lace....

Sandra tucked in lots of other pretties, beautiful ephemera~cards and the sweetest old book of poems, many of her ribbon flowers



and one of her tiny~tiny little covered boxes in this precious little dish...
too cute!


Sandra, I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for such a beautiful swap! I will cherish each and everything forever! Love Ya!
Thank you all for visiting on this day, God Bless You All! Next week, I'll show you more pictures of my swaps..... Have a Great Week~








19 comments:

  1. You have a very nice blog, I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS JUST LOVELY, I WANT TO KNOW HOW A SWAP WORKS AND GET ON ONE, YOUR FRIENDS HAND MADE ITEMS ARE SURE TREASURES. XO MARY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are stunning treasures you received! Your friend really has an amazing talent at making such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet friend ~
    Okay ... DROOL !! You ladies are all so darn talented and blessed, that's for sure !! I am just amazed at the work and detail involved in these gorgeous pieces !! It all looks like the beauties that I've fallen in love with that you create .. very similiar !! Such beautiful eye-candy .. I keep coming by just to see more !! Thanks for sharing again, and I so hope you had a wonderful week-end, and a happy week ahead of you ~
    more hugs ~tea~xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What an amazing gift! I love everything you must be over the moon.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh MY!!!! You certainly got some great goodies! What a wonderful swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such beautiful items you received from Sandra. Such a sweet swap partner to have. I can only imagine the beautiful things that you sent her way.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous gifts! I'm drooling over every piece of lace and every flower! Enjoy your just wonderful goodies!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they're each so lovely! So much attention to detail and so beautiful! You have been not only gifted but friended and loved with that awesome package! Enjoy it all!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing gift, so beautifull all of it, I`m sure you deserved it, lucky you.
    xo Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, everything is so gorgeous Ann...i swapped with Sandra too and now have one of her gorgeous hearts and organizers...along with a stunning little selection of beautiful ribbon flowers...enjoy all of your pretty goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so lovely...I am a fan of sweet vintage books!! Lucky girl. Sandra is so talented...does she have an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww Ann, I'm so glad you were pleased with everything...it was all made with lots of love! Just wish I had a blog so I could showcase ALL the treasures you made for me!
    Love ya bunches, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a great swap package- just love that combination of old lace, sepia and the brown transferware. Pretty and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dearest Ann,

    I love all of the beautiful things dear Sandra sent you!!! You all are such talented ladies!!! I love all of the lace!!! The cuff, flower, heart, wall hanging, and little box she made are all so gorgeous!!! I love the old book and sweet card too! I look forward to seeing more of your swaps! God bless you! Have a good week!
    Much love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness Ann!!! Such gorgeous treasures Sandra gifted you!!!!! And they are all so very "you", she knows you well sweet girl ~ I hope you are doing wonderful and wish you a great week!!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ann amor, absolutely beautiful gifts that you received from your friend! I can imagine how excited you were when you opened it and saw all these beauties! Her style is so much like yours..I will have to find her on flickr now too :) I still have to figure out how it works and saving favorites and pictures and adding notes...maybe by next year :) I am so glad that you loved the new look of my blog! I smile everytime I realize that it is MY blog I am looking at :) I know...goober right lol I am wondering how I missed some of your posts here :( I didn't see you had updates on my blog roll, but that is happening with quite a few as I am finding out, maybe I am doing something wrong...wow, wouldn't that be a surprise :) Have a beautiful week amor :) Besos, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I don't know which item was my favorite. You were indeed a lucky girl for this swap. AMAZING treasures! Enjoy each one. Have a great week. Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing swap you did. I've been lurking for quite sometime. Just haven't left a comment before. I even have you on my blogroll. REALLY Love all you do. Just love it. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete